Marietta, Ga.-based WellStar Health is breaking ground on an outpatient surgery center May 1, Cobb Business Journal reports.
Here’s what you should know.
1. The surgery center will be 25,000 square feet and spread across one level.
2. The center will feature 15 preoperative and postoperative rooms, three operating rooms and three procedure rooms. There is also space for future expansion.
3. The center will also have onsite pathology and pharmacy services.
4. Center physicians will provide general surgery, non-cosmetic breast surgery, gastroenterology, gynecology, urology, ENT and orthopedic services, among others.
5. The center is expected to be completed in August 2019.
More articles on transactions/valuations:
Task force releases intraocular surgical instrument sterilization guidelines for ASCs — 5 key insights
Demand more: What GI physicians should expect from their pathology lab
The payment shift: patients as payers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2018. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.